453, ON pious Gratitude-Poem on it... ADDISON.
454. Advantages of being so easily pleased —
different Characters, in a Tour through
455. Letters on Education—from the Husband
of a Scold-on Money--the Use of Si-
456. Miseries of Debt and Bankruptcy-Letter
from a Bankrupt and Answer.
457. Proposal for a Newspaper of Whispers ADDISON.
458. On true and false Modesty
459. On religious faith and practice
460. Paradise of Fools, a Vision
Letter on Bowing and Curtsying at
461. Version of the CXIVth Psalm
Complimentary Letter to the Spectator STEELE.
462. On pleasant Fellows—Pleasant Character
of Charles II.
463. Weight of 'Wisdom and Riches, a Vision Addison.
464. Mediocrity of Fortune to be preferred
465. Means of strengthening Faith...
466. On the Advantages of Dancing..