« PreviousContinue »
Modern Publicutions, &c. printed for Longmun and Co.
DETRACTION DISPLAYED. By A. Opie. 12mo. 7s.6d bds.
By the same Author, ILLUSTRATIONS of LYING, in all NEW TALES. 4 Vols. 3d Edition.
its Branches. 2 Vols. 3d Edit. 10s. 6d. bds. 28g. bds. MADELINE. A Tale. 2 Vols. 14s. VALENTINE'S EVE. A Novel. bds.
3 Vols, 2d Edit. 21s. bds. FATHER and DAUGHTER. A Tale. TEMPER; or DOMESTIC SCENES. 8th Edit. frontispiece. 4s. 6d, bds.
A Tale. 3 Vols. 3d Edit. 21s, bds. TALES of the HEART. 4 Vols. TALES of REAL LIFE. 3 vols 2d Edition, 28s. bds.
105. CONVERSATIONS on the EVIDENCES of CHRISTIANITY ; in which the leading Arguments of the best Authors are arranged, developed, and connected with each other: for the Use of Young Persons and Students. 12mo. 8s. Bds.
POLITICAL LIFE of the Right Hon. GEORGE CANNING,
with a Short Review of Foreign Affairs. By his Private Secretary, A. G. STAPLETON, Esq. 3 vols. 8vo. 2d Edition, including the Part omitted in the 1st. 383. bds.-The additions separate, to complete the 1st Edition, 5s.
107. LACON; or, MANY THINGS in FEW WORDS. By the Rev. C. C. Colton, late Fellow of King's College, Cambridge. 2 Vols. 8vo. New Edit. 14s. bds.
108. The PELICAN ISLAND, in 9 Cantos; and other Poems. By J. MONTGOMERY. 3d Edit. in foolscap 8vo. price 8s. Bds.
By the same Author, The WANDERER of SWITZER- GREENLAND, and other POEMS. LAND. 10th Edition, 6s.
3d Edition, 8s. The WORLD before the FLOOD. SONGS of ZION, being IMITATIONS 8th Edition, 9s.
of PSALMS. 3d Edit. 5s. The WEST INDIES, and other VERSES to the MEMORY of R. POEMS. 7th Edition, 6s.
109. MEMOIRS of JOHN, DUKE of MARLBOROUGH; with his Original Correspondence, collected from the Family Records at Blenheim, and other authentic Sources. By the Rev. Archdeacon Coxe. 6 Vols. 8vo. with an Atlas, 51. 5s.
By the same Author,
MEMOIRS of the ADMINISTRATION of the Rt. Hon. H. PELHAM. 2 vols. 4to. with Portraits, 51.5s. bds.
A tew Copies are printed ou large paper, uniform with the Author's preceding Works, price 101. 10s. bds.
MEMOIRS of the KINGS of SPAIN
of the HOUSE of BOURBON, from the Accession of Philip the Fifth to the Death of Charles the Third, 1700-1788. 5 Vols. 8vo. 2d Edition. 31. bds. HISTORY of the HOUSE of AUS
TRIA, from the Foundation of the Monarchy, by Rhodolph of Hapsburg, to the Death of Leopold II. 1218 to 1792. 5 Vols. 8vo. 31. 13s. 6d. bds.
MEMOIRS of HORATIO LORD WALPOLE. 2 Vols. 8vo. 3d Edition. 11. 6s, bds.
110. NARRATIVE of a TOUR through the MOREA, ġiving an Account of the present State of that Peninsula and its Inhabitants. By Sir WILLIAM GELL. 8vo. with Plates, Woodents, &c. 15s. Bds.