« PreviousContinue »
109. LACON; or, MANY THINGS in FEW WORDS. By the Rev. C. C. COLTON, late Fellow of King's College, Cambridge, and Vicar of Kew and Petersham. A New Edition, in 2 Vols. 8vo. Price 14s. bds.
110. AD TICE to YO G MOTHERS on the Physical Education of Children. By a GRANDMOTHER. In 1 Vol. 12mo. Price 78. 6d. Bds.
111. ODES upon CASH, CORN, CATHOLICS, and other Matters, selected from the Columns of the Times Journal. In fcap. 8vo. price 7s. 6d. Bds.
• None but little minds dread little books."- Figaro.
112. The PELICAN ISLAND, in 9 Cantos; and other Poems. By J. MONTGOMERY. 3d Edit. in foolscap 8vo. price 8s. Bds.
By the same Author, The WANDERER of SWITZER. GREENLAND, and other POEMS. LAND. 10th Edition, 6s.
3d Edition, 8s. bds. The WORLD before the FLOOD.
SONGS of ZION, being IMITATIONS 7th Edition, 93.
of Psalms. The 2d Edit. in foolscap 8vo.
Price 5s. T'he WEST INDIES, and other
Also, VERSES to the MEMORY of POEMS. 6th Edition, 6s.
R, REYNOLDS. Price 28.
113. REMARKS on the PRESENT SYSTEM of ROAD MAKING, with Observations deduced from Practice and Experience : with a View to a Revision of the existing Laws, and the Introductiou of Improvement in the method of making, repairing, and preserving Roads, and defending the Roa:1 Funds from Misapplication. By John LOUDON M'ADAM, Esq. General Surveyor of the Roads in the Bristol District. The Ninth Edition. In 8vo. 7s.6d. Bds.
By the same Author, OBSERVATIONS on the Management of TRUSTS for the Care of Turnpike Roads. 8vo. 6s.
114. RESEARCHES into the Origin and Affinity of the principal LANGUAGES of Asia and Europe. By Lieutenant-Colonel VANE KENNEDY, of the Bombay Military Establishment. 4to. with Plates. Price 21. 12s.6d.
115. MEMOIRS of JOHN, DUKE of MARLBOROUGH; with his Original Correspondence, collected from the Family Records at Blenheim, and other authentic Sources. By the Rev. Archdeacon Cuxe. 6 Vols. 8vo. with an Atlas, 51, 5s.
Py the same Author, The PRIVATE and CONFIDEN- Accession of Philip the Fifth to the
TIAL CORRESPONDENCE of CHAS. Death of Charles the Third, 1700-1788, TALBOT, Duke of SHREWSBURY, from Original Documents, and Secret - principal Minister to King William, for Papers, many of which have never before a considerable Period of his Reign. In
been published. The 2d Edition. In 4to. with a Portrait of the Duke of
5 Vols. 8vo. 31. iu bds. Shrewsbury, from an original Painting, HISTORY of the HOUSE of AUSby Sir Peter Lely. Price 31. 3s. bds.
TRIA, from the Foundation of the MoMEMOIRS of HORATIO LORD
narchy, by Rhodolph of Hapsburg, to WALPOLE. In 2 Vols. 8vo. 11. 6s, in the Death of Leopold II. 1218 to 1792. boards, the 2d Edition.
5 Vols. 8vo. Price 31. ]3s. 6d. bds. MEMOIRS of the KINGS of SPAIN NORTHERN TOUR. 5 Vols. 8vo. of the HOUSE of BOURBON, from the 21. 128. 6d. boards.
116. NARRATIVE of a TOUR through the MOREA, giving an Account of the present State of that Peninsula and its Inhabitants, including a View and Description of the Port of Navarino. By Sir WILLIAM Gell. Io One Volume Octavo, illustrated by Plates, Wood Cuts, &c. Price 159. Bds.