Former army ranger Nate Self, a hero from the Roberts Ridge rescue in Afghanistan, tells his whole storyfrom the pulse-pounding battle in the mountains of Afghanistan to the high-stakes battle he has waged against post traumatic stress disorder. This book will become a go-to book for understanding the long-term effects of the war on terror. Thousands of families are fighting this battle, and Nate opens up his lifeincluding his successes, tragedies, struggles with thoughts of suicideto show how his faith and his family pulled him through. Includes 8 pages of color photos.In a nutshell:
- Excellent book for military familes trying to cope with the family pressures of a soldier's active duty.
- Inspirational book for a soldier struggling with post traumatic stress disorder.
- Helps readers understand the importance of faith in dealing with the war.
- An up-close-and-personal account of the war on terror; and the story of one soldiers faith.
- An insiders account of Roberts Ridge Rescue in Afghanistan.