« PreviousContinue »
THE CHRISTIAN'S FAMILY LIBRARY.
Edited by the Rev. E. BICKERSTETH.
1 & 2. LUTHER and his TIMES. By Rev. J. SCOTT. Portraits, 128.
4. HARMONY of the GOSPELS. By Rev. E. BICKERSTETH. 58.
9. TAYLOR'S LIFE of COWPER. Portrait, 6s.
11. DOMESTIC PORTRAITURE. Plates, 68.
12. MEMOIRS of CLAUDIUS BUCHANAN, D.D. Portrait, 68. 13. MILNER'S HISTORY of the CHURCH of CHRIST. First Six Centuries. 68.
14. LIFE of the Rev. DAVID BRAINERD. 58.
15. The ATTRIBUTES of GOD. From CHARNOCK, GOODWIN,
16. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S SCRIPTURE HELP. Maps, 58.
19. TESTIMONY of the REFORMERS. Selected from Abp.
20. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S TREATISE on PRAYER. 58.
22. ELEMENTS of PROPHETICAL INTERPRETATION.
23. LIFE of AUGUSTUS HERMAN FRANCKE. Portrait, 58.
28. MEMOIRS of Mrs. HANNAH MORE. Portrait, 68.
31. ESSAYS ON ROMANISM. By the Author of "Essays on
32. Rev. E. BICKERSTETH'S TREATISE on BAPTISM. 58.
37. FAMILY PRAYERS for EIGHT WEEKS. By Rev. E.
38. PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS in HEAVENLY
PLACES. By CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH. Price 5s.