« PreviousContinue »
CONTENTS OF No. CVI.
ART. I. 1. A Letter on the Gifts of the Spirit. By Thomas
Erskine, Esq. Advocate.
2. The Brazen Serpent, or Life coming through
3. Neglected Truths. By the Rev. A. Scott.
II. Two Essays on the Geography of Ancient Asia; in-
III. Fauna Boreali-Americana; or the Zoology of the
IV. The Undying One; and Other Poems. By the Hon.
V. Lettres à M. Letronne, Membre de l'Institut, et de
VI. 1. Addenda ad Corpus Statutorum Universitatis Ox-
2. The Oxford University Calender, for 1829,
VII. Observations on the Paper Duties,
CONTENTS OF No. CV.
II. 1. Three Lectures on the Rate of Wages, with a Pre-
face on the Causes of the present Disturbances. By
2. State of the Nation at the close of 1830. By T.
3. Bill to facilitate Emigration to his Majesty's Pos-
sessions abroad, ordered by the House of Commons
to be printed, 22d February, 1831.
4. Bill to Amend the Laws in England relative to
Game, ordered by the House of Commons to be print-
IV. Briefwechsel zwischen Schiller und Goethe, in den
Jahren. 1794 bis 1805. (Correspondence between
2. The Revolt of the Angels, and the Fall from Para-
dise. An Epic Drama. By Edmund Reade, Esq.,
VI. The History and Antiquities of the Doric Race. By
C. O. Müller, Professor in the University of Göttingen.
Translated from the German, by Henry Tufnell, Esq.,
VIII. Historic Survey of German Poetry, interspersed with